Instrument Assembler - TEMP
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
* Perform various routine electronic and or mechanical assemblies.
* Follow written Assembly procedures to build and test instruments.
* Perform routine quality and performance testing on components and assemblies using various precision measuring devices.
* Adhere to quality and safety standards and all written procedures.
* Maintain a neat and orderly work area.
* Able to follow written and oral instructions.
* Have good communication and interpersonal skills.
* Basic computer skills necessary.
* Ability to operate small hand tools and equipment
* Able to perform work that requires a high level of hand dexterity
* Demonstrated dependability and pride in work
* Strong attention to details
* Able to closely follow written work instructions
* Ability to work well with others
* Recent Soldering experience a plus
* HS diploma or GED equivalent
* 3 + years work experience in manufacturing and/or a similar field or equivalent combination or education and experience
EEO/AA Employer/Veterans/Disabled/Race/Ethnicity/Gender/Age Employer
To all recruitment agencies: Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Staffing Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.