Instrument Assembler - Temp-to-Hire
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 2/2/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
* Perform various routine electronic and or mechanical assemblies.
* Follow written Assembly procedures to build and test instruments and/or Packaging instructions to pack the finished instruments.
* Perform routine quality and performance testing on components, assemblies and instrument using various precision measuring devices.
* Conducts Material Movements in accordance with SAP to ensure inventory accuracy
* Adhere to quality and safety standards and all written procedures.
* Maintain a neat and orderly work area.
* Able to follow written and oral instructions.
* Have good communication and interpersonal skills.
* Basic computer skills necessary.
* Ability to operate small hand tools and equipment
* Able to perform work that requires a high level of hand dexterity
* Demonstrated dependability and pride in work
* Strong attention to details
* Use of RF device to material movements
* Able to closely follow written work instructions
* Ability to work well with others
* HS diploma or GED equivalent
* 3 + years work experience in manufacturing and/or a similar field or equivalent combination or education and experience.
* Prior experience of working in SAP is a plus.