This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 2/6/2017
Willis North America Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONInsurance Processor
Location: Cleveland, OH
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 39,000 employees in more than 120 territories. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Unlock your potential at Willis Towers Watson
INVESTMENT, RISK AND REINSURANCE
Our sophisticated approach to risk helps clients free up capital. We work in close concert with investors, reinsurers, and insurers to manage the equation between risk and return. Blending advanced analytics with deep institutional knowledge, we reveal new opportunities to maximize performance.
THIS JOB IS LOCATED IN SOLON, OH.
The Insurance Processor role uses best-practice industry guidelines, as well as client specific business rules, to decipher if/when/how payments will be made to Insurance Agents and/or Carriers.
* Update essential billing related documents to their corresponding loan accounts
* Create bill documents as a result of verbal confirmation with Agents/ Carriers
* Review account billing/payment history
* Make outbound phone calls to request and/or clarify billing info, also to reconcile problematic payment issues, and document all calls accordingly
* Determine, based upon acceptable criteria, whether or not a bill should be paid
* Learn and practice client specific rules as they relate to bill processing
* Present payments to be made for client disbursal
* Identify duplicate billing items as well as overlapping/conflicting insurance policy info and correct accordingly
* Log all activity onto corresponding accounts for record-keeping purposes
* Meet quality & rate of work standards as defined by management
* Create new Payees as necessary
* High School education required
* Bachelor s Degree preferred
* 1-3 years Accounts Payable experience preferred
* Insurance experience is a plus, Property & Casualty experience preferred
* MS Office Suite experience
* Ability to communicate effectively via phone and email
* Good problem-solving and analytical skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Proven ability to adapt well to change
* Ability to learn and perform in a fast-paced environment
Since 1978, Loan Protector has been an industry leader in providing lender placed insurance and insurance tracking services to the mortgage servicing industry. In October 2008, Loan Protector s parent company was acquired by Willis Towers Watson Group Holdings PLC NASDAQ (WLTW) and Loan Protector became a key addition to Willis Towers Watson financial institution practice. To learn more about Loan Protector, please visit www.loanprotector.com.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
Equal Employment Opportunity: Know your rights.
Willis is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports Diversity Minority / Female/ Disability / Veteran.