Insurance Services Representative 9/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
First American Property & Casualty is growing! Come be part of our team.
The Property & Casualty Division of First American is seeking Insurance Service Representatives.
We are a Fortune 100 Company that has consistently ranked as Forbes TOP 100 BEST PLACE TO WORK! First American has nurtured a 'People First' culture and offers an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package.
If you thrive in a fast paced environment and enjoy working closely with customers across the nation, then we want to talk to you!
*Service incoming customer/broker calls in a busy call center environment (up to 60 - 100 calls per day)
*Process various requests for a variety of personal lines property and casualty insurance policies
*Demonstrate strong verbal and written skills
*Handle calls in a timely yet efficient manner
*Meet established departmental service and quality assurance metrics
* An active Property/Fire & Casualty license is REQUIRED
* Minimum of 2 years customer service experience specializing with Personal Lines Insurance, preferably in call center environment
* Basic MS Office skills
* Strong verbal and written skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Billing Spanish is a plus