Insurance Services Representative 9/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
First American Property & Casualty is growing! Come be part of our team.
The Property & Casualty Division of First American is seeking Insurance Service Representatives.
We are a Fortune 100 Company that has consistently ranked as Forbes TOP 100 BEST PLACE TO WORK! First American has nurtured a 'People First' culture and offers an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package.
If you thrive in a fast paced environment and enjoy working closely with customers across the nation, then we want to talk to you!
*Support our goal of being easy to do business with by providing excellent service
*Handle incoming calls for a variety of personal lines P&C policies in a timely/efficient manner
*Meet established departmental service and quality assurance metrics
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
* P&C license preferred, open to non-licensed candidate interested in getting their license
* Minimum 2 years customer service experience in Personal Lines, preferably in call center environment
* Basic MS Office skills
* Strong verbal and written skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Bilingual Spanish is a plus