Integrated Marketing Campaign Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 2/7/2017
Check Point Software Technologies, Inc
San Carlos, CA
Check Point is seeking an experienced, demand generation professional to plan, implement and execute integrated demand programs designed to drive global engagement and pipeline generation through multiple channels including direct email, webinars, social, advertising, search, digital and more. This role reports to the head of brand and marketing communications and works closely with the product marketing, sales and other marketing teams. The ideal candidate conceives and executes comprehensive programs designed to increase market awareness, drive demand generation and execute lead nurture strategy while being a steward of the Check Point brand. In addition, he/she should possess a keen understanding of B2B marketing, with a strong background in customer acquisition strategies,
Your goal as Integrated Marketing Campaign Manager will be to build awareness for the Check Point brand, promote user engagement and produce high quality leads at volume with data-driven marketing programs that engage, inspire and convert.
* Create and manage innovative and integrated B2B digital marketing plans and programs in support of campaigns and product launches that drive awareness, engagement and pipeline manage creative assets, build campaigns, implement tracking, report on performance.
* Be the internal expert on writing effective demand gen copy, aimed at getting the reader to act.
* Determine the appropriate mix of on-line and off-line campaign elements including search, social, direct mail, email, webinars, content syndication, paid digital media, display advertising, site retargeting etc - with the most compelling and creative calls to action to deliver pipeline goals.
* Thorough understanding of the demand waterfall, and how to set and measure progress against goal attainment at each stage of the waterfall.
* Work closely with Corporate, Product and other marketing functions to identify and develop content strategy and new offers, (print, web, multimedia, etc.) to support integrated demand campaigns.
* Develop awareness plans to drive user engagement with the Check Point brand
* Develop acquisition plans targeting relevant segments of our database.
* Establish pre- and post-campaign processes working in collaboration with the Marketing and Sales teams.
* Consistently iterate and improve marketing campaigns and demand generation activities through measurement, testing and optimization.
* Manage campaign reporting and marketing dashboards, including tracking campaign effectiveness across all digital channels (web, social, email, etc). Track conversion rates and own monthly KPI reporting.
* Generate actionable observations, insights, and recommendations and communicate internally to improve the customer acquisition funnel.
* Manage the interface with external agencies including media vendors, creative/digital agencies, writers, etc.
* Manage campaign budgets, timelines, resources, processes and technologies
* Work closely with the creative team to conceptualize campaign visual assets that will be used in a variety of marketing tools for worldwide teams and partners
* Get stuff done be agile, execute briskly with precision, in alignment with our high goals and standards.
* 6+ year experience in Advertising, Demand Generation or Campaign Management with experience developing and implementing successful demand creation and pipeline acceleration programs in fast-paced environments
* Proven track record of taking ownership for driving strong results through multi-touch, multi-dimensional marketing program strategies and execution.
* Knowledge of and passion for current and next generation digital marketing and demand generation best practices.
* Demonstrated analytical ability, specifically related to program measurement and ROI, with experience presenting and communicating findings to a variety of stakeholders, including senior management.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including excellent writing skills.
* Must be very familiar with the digital marketing eco-system and have working knowledge of Google Adwords, site retargeting, paid social, digital advertising, and other digital marketing tools.
* Must have Marketo and SFDC experience.
* Team player with proven track record in working effectively with cross-functional teams.
* Strong knowledge of B2B marketing. Experience in enterprise security industry preferred
* BA/BS or equivalent in Marketing or Business. MBA is desirable.