Integrated Marketing Communications Manager Job
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
PRIMARY LOCATION: US-MA-Marlborough
ADDITIONAL LOCATIONS: (n/a)
REQUISITION ID: 286733
At Boston Scientific, our products and technologies are used to diagnose or treat a wide range of medical conditions including heart, digestive, pulmonary, vascular, urological, pelvic health, and chronic pain conditions. We are a leading innovator of medical solutions that improve the health of patients around the world. We continue to innovate in key areas and are extending our innovations into new geographies and high-growth adjacency markets.
- Leads development of the pan-BSC Economic Customer positioning and messaging
- Coordinates alignment across Business Units, Investor Relations, Corporate Communications and CSR of Economic Customer positioning and messaging
- Develops the pan-BSC Economic Customer marketing communication strategy including the digital marketing communication program
- Leads planning for pan-BSC messaging and content supporting BSC Sales
- Partners with Customer and Market Insights to uncover to inform unique and compelling marketing communication strategy and programs
- Supports BU's, Regions & Functions in the development & execution of their Economic Customer marketing communications
- Serves as thought leader for best-practices in pan-enterprise value props and positioning
- Supports the development of positioning for cross-BU value propositions (e.g. Digital Health value props)
- Leads execution of the pan-BSC marketing communication program
- Develops the content marketing plan/calendar in support of the program including development of creative assets such as white papers, photos, sales material and digital content
- Leads other pan-BSC EC marketing communication opportunities (advertising, sponsorships etc.)
- Supports Business Units and other BSC Functions with the development of pan-BSC content
- Develops pan-BSC content, presentations and other material to support of BSC Sales
- Develops the integrated digital marketing program including
- Search marketing, social media, e-mail marketing, mobile and the website experience
- Builds/updates Economic Customer section of bostoncientific.com
- Owns/updates bsc.com About Us section
- Recommends how to integrate pan-BSC messaging across all bsc.com website areas
- Coordinates pan-BSC e-mail Marketing customer communication
- Builds centralized database of EC customer
- Develops a coordinated (cross BU/Region) marketing communication calendar
Measurement & Optimization
- Defines, implements and monitors global EC marketing communication measurement program
- 'Owns' EC brand and marcom related metrics within Economic Customer quant study.
- Defines key performance indicators and analyzes and optimizes program performance
QUALITY SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
In all actions, demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures. For those individuals that supervise others, the following statements are applicable:
- Assures that appropriate resources (personnel, tools, etc.) are maintained in order to assure Quality System compliance and adherence to the BSC Quality Policy.
- Establishes and promotes a work environment that supports the Quality Policy and Quality System.
- Bachelor's Level Degree required. MBA or other advanced degree strongly preferred.
- Deep knowledge of brand strategy and positioning include at least 5-7 years direct brand marketing experience. Experience in life sciences industry required.
- Significant experience in integrated marketing communication planning and measurement
- Must have digital marketing communication planning experience
- Content marketing experience preferred
- Outstanding interpersonal skills including developing relationships and collaborating at all levels in the organization and influencing business objectives
- Successful leadership, project management and mentoring experiences.
- Experience creating, communicating, and executing marketing communication global programs.
- Ability to influence and work with all levels of the organization
- Clear communication to senior level audiences, including Marketing VPs Executive Committee
- Ability to allocate and direct resources to highest priority assignments
- Self-directed individual who takes initiative to address gaps and needs.
BOSTON SCIENTIFIC (NYSE: BSX) TRANSFORMS LIVES THROUGH INNOVATIVE MEDICAL SOLUTIONS THAT IMPROVE THE HEALTH OF PATIENTS AROUND THE WORLD. AS A GLOBAL MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY LEADER FOR MORE THAN 30 YEARS, WE ADVANCE SCIENCE FOR LIFE BY PROVIDING A BROAD RANGE OF HIGH PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS THAT ADDRESS UNMET PATIENT NEEDS AND REDUCE THE COST OF HEALTHCARE.
BOSTON SCIENTIFIC\'S GLOBAL HEADQUARTERS BASED IN MARLBOROUGH, MA OFFERS A NUMBER OF AMENITIES INCLUDING ON-SITE CHILDCARE, A NEWLY EXPANDED FITNESS CENTER, BASKETBALL COURTS, ATHLETIC FIELD, WALKING AND BIKING TRAILS, ON-SITE BANKING, DRY-CLEANING SERVICES, AND MUCH MORE. WE ALSO GENEROUS BENEFITS INCLUDING A 6% 401K MATCH WITH IMMEDIATE VESTING. FOR BOSTON BASED EMPLOYEES, WE OFFER A FREE CITY COMMUTER SHUTTLE BUS WITH BEST IN CLASS AMENITIES
Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) transforms lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients around the world. As a global medical technology leader for more than 30 years, we advance science for life by providing a broad range of high performance solutions that address unmet patient needs and reduce the cost of healthcare.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posting Notes: US-MA-Marlborough||(n/a)||Marketing & Communications||(n/a)
Nearest Major Market: Boston
Job Segment: Communications, Marketing Communications, Marketing MBA, Marketing Manager, Marketing