Integrated Media Planner
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTION_As a MEDIA SUPERVISOR, you are responsible for the day-to-day management of media assignments. You organize/manage workflow; coordinating the Planners and Assistant Planners in order to fulfill all media planning, analysis and scheduling requests. To be most successful, you must be organized, sensitive, a trainer, a team player, and an initiator._
* Work closely with Account Director to assess online media needs and identify opportunities to expand involvement in clients' marketing efforts.
* Manage the media planning and buying process from start to finish.
* Maintain working relationships with clients at appropriate levels.
* Train team members (Planner & Assistant Planners) and act as mentor.
* Review all media orders and invoices to ensure accuracy and resolve as needed.
* Work with media sales community, in-house research departments, client and creative agencies to develop unique and strategically appropriate media approaches, including the exploration of venues (sites, creative technologies, etc.) that utilize emerging technologies pertinent to our clients' objectives.
* 3-5 years of media planning/buying experience at a media agency required
* Strong knowledge of component parts of strategic interactive traffic building (i.e., planning/negotiating media, processing insertion orders, ad-serving knowledge of post-buy reporting/billing, etc.)
* Solid knowledge of research resources such as @Plan, Nielsen/NetRatings, Simmons and research/planning tools.
* Online video experience a plus.
* Proficiency with ad serving tools, eg: DoubleClick DFA, Comscore, TNS, MediaPlex etc
* Involvement in clients' marketing efforts.