Integrated Producer, Momentum
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/22/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTION.Tracking Code
/ WHY YOU LL LOVE THIS JOB
We believe that what a brand does is more important than what it says we want you to help brands do amazing, unprecedented, wild things, creating experiences that people never forget.
/ WHY YOU LL LOVE DOING IT AT MOMENTUM
Because the idea that a brand s action is more important than its rhetoric is the key to our entire approach. It is all about the experience and we can hands down, bar-none create that better than anyone else. That s not jargon or ego it s truth. Experience creates the connections that lead to loyalty, advocacy and sales. So we imagine and create those things here, in what we call the total brand experience. And how we do it is with genius, dedication, strategic thinking and working together as one fearless, handsome troop. Before you get any ideas, it s important you know we re serious about taking care of each other here. So think on that. We work too closely not to have fun together. We work too smart not to make the world better. And we work too well not to continually push for more. Think on all that, too.
/ ABOUT THE INTEGRATED PRODUCTION TEAM
* We produce industry-leading technology-driven creative programs.
* We execute strategically-relevant and innovative live activations, applications, and installations that build brand equity and deliver results for Momentum s clients.
* We drive overall Technology and Innovation Production protocols, while collaborating with Momentum, Client, and Partner/Vendor teams.
/ HERE S WHAT YOU LL DO (RESPONSIBILITIES)
* Guide internal teams, clients, and partners, enabling the most efficient and customized workflow to produce Momentum s custom software applications and physical/digital experiences.
* Evangelize custom tech-forward solutions and collaborate with departments across Momentum to develop and execute Creative Technology, Creative, Strategy, Live Events, Business Leadership, Project Management, Compliance, etc.
* Work with in-house Creative Technologists to provide innovation strategy to power client initiatives.
* Manage and own numerous programs at one time with the ability to prioritize, track, and meet key deadlines.
* Oversee, collaborate, and shepherd all elements related to technical/digital production, including but not limited to creative deliverables and seamless coordination with internal teams handling account management, fabrication, and live event production.
* Perform research, develop proposals and budgets, source and onboard vendors/partners, and manage day-to-day execution and logistics of programs.
* Ensure that production runs smoothly during all program phases, including conception, pre-production, production, installation, on-site supervision at live activations (as needed), and post production.
* Proactively manage Integrated Production budgets for larger programs, keeping these components on budget.
* Source external resources and partners that can deliver world-class results.
* Conduct contract negotiations for production elements, adhering to scale and all necessary insurance requirements.
* Troubleshoot and resolve conflicts with all stakeholders.
* Lead and inspire Momentum teams, as a key stakeholder in program success.
* Apply risk management procedures throughout a program s life-cycle.
* Consistently produce the highest quality products with flawless execution, while generating demand for the team s services, both internally and externally.
* With support from more senior members of the Integrated Production team:
* Define the requirements for project-level Integrated Production scopes and RFPs, including goals, deliverables, budget, assumptions, terms and schedule
* Develop accurate and thorough project definitions/Statements of Work (SOWs).
* Put detailed project plans into action and lead through delivery, including project status reports and recaps, budget tracking, vendor management, and scope management.
/ HERE S WHAT WE RE LOOKING FOR (QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS)
* 4-6+ years in Marketing and Digital Production, including minimum 1-year as a manager role.
* Agency experience is a plus.
* Proven experience managing large projects and diverse teams to bring first-in-class experiences to life, leveraging technologies in smart and innovative ways.
* Working knowledge of Creative Technology implementations and experiential industry standards
* Familiarity with effective user experience models and practices in both digital and physical activation environments
* Solid experience in the management of digital/experiential production collaborating with best-in-class partners. This includes technical oversight, testing, and production management at live events, physical installations/exhibits, and/or other similar large-scale tech-powered event.
* Demonstrated strategic thinker and problem-solver, emphasizing the ability to provide both conceptual and functional insight into a project - with a lens on innovation.
* Individual must be enthusiastic about tech-forward projects, invention, and product development, and remain abreast of current digital technology and how these technologies apply to our clients businesses.
* Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Basecamp, Google tools, various collaboration tools, etc.; working knowledge of other development programs a plus, including Codebase, Mockflow, Photoshop, Visio, Smartsheet, and other project management tools.
* Individual must be a team player, fostering collaboration, deflecting conflict, and leveraging proven experience in team-building and risk management;
* Individual must understand that at Momentum, the team is better together and that under challenging development cycles, there is no room for conflict. Individual must evangelize this theme throughout the organization.
* Excellent verbal and electronic communication skills.
* Proven ability to not only listen exceptionally well, but hear all program nuances in order to develop the smartest execution plan for Momentum s clients and internal teams.
* Must be able to understand and clearly translate both staff and client vision, direction, and needs to internal teams and departments.
* Ability to work and thrive in a fast paced, quick-thinking, dynamic environment, under tight deadlines, and be comfortable navigating through ambiguity of all kinds to create clarity.
At Momentum Worldwide, we value diversity and the uniqueness of all people. We thrive in an inclusive environment, and we recruit, hire and promote without regard to race, gender, age, color, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, citizenship, religion, sexual preference, military or veteran status, marital status, family status, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected categories as set forth in the applicable state, federal or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment including training, compensation, benefits and all other privileges of employment.
New York, New York, United States