This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONINTEGRATION DEVELOPER
LOCATION : DENVER, CO
DURATION : FTE
BRIEF JOB DESCRIPTION
1. The Telecom Consultants will be responsible for the development of Integration and Migration design the logical architecture, interface development services, including the full SDLC from requirements gathering through implementation of end solution.
2. The Consultants will work under minimal supervision and will interface with the Project team members and Project stake holders to prioritize and organize projects.
1. Worked on System Integration/Transformation and Data Migration projects; well versed on the common interfacing tools and technologies
2. Hands on experience on
* Oracle Web Logic, IBM Web Sphere, AIX, PL/SQL, XML-API, XML Beans, XSD and Xquery
* Core Java, JSP, Servlets, HTML, JDBC, PL/SQL, and Power Builder.
* Experienced in Oracle 9i and PL/SQL Programming.
* BEA WebLogic installation in single server and clustered server domain.
3. Proven custom design/development/rollout experience using the tools and technologies involving J2E, JSP, PL/SQL, JBOSS, Java Script, Hibernate, Swing, XML
4. Exposure on Data migration strategy with reference to Data Mapping and Data Modeling is an added advantage.
1. The candidates are expected to carry expert knowledge on any of the Industry leading O/BSS Products (functional areas covering Inventory Management, Order Management Service Assurance, Service Fulfillment, Billing)
a. Order Management System - comprising Provider Ordering, InterCarrier Ordering, Customer Management and Trouble Management.
b. Inventory Management System -comprising Equipment Management, Number Inventory and Engineering Work Order.
c. Work Management- that combines the Order Management and Inventory Management Modules.
d. Network Systems - comprising Network systems
2. Inventory management includes creation of Equipment Specifications, Racks, Shelf, Network Area, and Network Locations etc
3. Creation of Provisioning plans, smart and manual tasks, work queues, gateway events in OMS Work Management module.
4. Creation of Product Specifications and Product Catalogs for multiple product items in Order Management.
5. Design of web portal for capturing service order information and to submit the service order to the workflow.
6. Design and implementation of Workflow (WebLogic JPDs) for order processing which involves interaction with OMS using OSS/J, OMS Customer Management API, OMS PSR API, and OMS Order Management APIs.
7. Simulation of Provisioning Database to store the order information and change the status of the service order.
8. Provisioned the network and circuit in the NE TDESIGN task and DLRD task respectively
9. Transformation/Integration/ Migration project experience involving the O/BSS Products
THE GENERIC EXPECTATIONS
1. Successfully delivered minimum 2 large scale integration projects end to end and of size not less than 10MN USD
2. Understanding customers' requirements handle conflicts and responsiveness are some of the pre-requisites.
5. Strong ability to learn and able to spot opportunity in every adversity is a mandatory skill.
6. Ability to interact well with multiple internal functions and arrive at the most optimal Industry solution; ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients.
7. Willing to travel regionally and internationally.
1. Full time Bachelor Degree in Engineering/ Technology or Maters Degree