Integration Developer IV (ETL)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONEnterprise data Delivery:
* Execution of the custom ETL for Custom EDW, MDM, data integrations, and Oracle Financials & Human Resources data delivery.
Technical Domain Program Management:
* Data Integration relating to architecture, standards, design, and processes to insure enterprise delivery and standardization of all ETL related development.
Project Planning and Management
* Includes direct supervision of assigned project resources (lead business/technical analysts, developers, testers, etc.), as well as coordinating the activities of supporting team members (Enterprise Services Teams, Partners and External Vendors).
Research and Development:
* Work with partners and the business to continually research and develop both technical and business knowledge, leveraging research with the business to understand and become leaders in any space innovation can lead to an increased and optimized delivery model.
* Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Engineering, or related discipline with an information technology focus (necessary to develop self-direction, writing ability, critical thinking, and foundations of programming and software delivery fundamentals) or commensurate experience
* Minimum 5+ years of hands on experience with IBM InfoSphere DataStage Enterprise Parallel Edition. (Version 9.1 or above).
* Strong knowledge of Datastage parallel frame work, Partitioning, Parameters/Sets and best practices for optimized coding.
* 2+ years of experience in handling large XML files using XML stages/Pack to read and create XML files on a real time and batch processing mode.
* 5+ Years of Experience on SQL against relational databases preferably with MS SQL Server 2008 and above. Must be able to understand complex SQL queries and transform into optimized ETL Coding.
* 5+ years of demonstrated knowledge in Data warehousing concepts, architectures, design and dimensional modeling.
* Proven understanding of Hadoop Ecosystem
* Working knowledge of Hadoop components like HDFS, Hive, Pig, Sqoop, Hbase, and Impala.
* 2+ years in UNIX scripting, understanding of FTP standards/process and basic network principles.
* 1+ years of automation experience using scheduling software.
* Ability to interpret DataModel & mapping document, understand technical requirements, prepares Technical Design Document, develop ETL Code, create unit test cases/data, perform unit testing and solves defects in a timely manner.
* Supports for a successful project implementation and resolves production issues during project warranty period.
* Effectively communicate Oral & Written. Work across teams within and outside of IT including DAs, DBAs, QAs, PM and Business Users as necessary.
* Under minimal supervision, takes ownership and responsibility on the assigned tasks and strive for completion within the timeline.
* Must be a quick learner to adapt to Enterprise standards and best practices.
* Datastage QualityStage is desired but not required
* IBM Information Services Director is an advantage
* Working knowledge of Netezza is a plus
AMC amazing. That s the promise we deliver to nearly 20,000 AMC associates and 200 million guests each year. We focus on delivering friendly, superior service to our guests. We lead by example, giving back to the communities we live and work in while having fun. If you feel motivated and energized by this company culture, and if you can name your five favorite movies in the next 30 seconds, then AMC may be the right place for you.AMC has propelled industry innovation since 1920, and we continue to innovate by delivering premium sight and sound, new and improved food and beverage options, and diverse content in our state-of-the-art theatres. We offer competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and an environment that encourages teamwork, inclusion, collaboration and results.The Integration Developer IV (ETL) will be responsible for the data integration application coding, testing, implementing and documentation for data warehouse and database systems. Also will be responsible for providing ETL technical expertise, development and production support for integrations involving data warehouse and transactional databases to meeting business requirements. Will also be responsible for the mastering of data warehousing architecture, design, configuration, operation, security, and data integration tools.