- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Integration Engineer - Senior
This individual shall provide expertise to facilitate integrating, migrating, and testing DEAMS application deployments in the Capabilities Integration Environment (CIE). The ideal candidate will be able to apply production environment knowledge or expertise necessary to support application/service developers for the DEAMS Air Force mission application. This individual will coordinate all tasks within the CIE and across the services being supported.
This position will actively support the day-to-day technical operation of the CIE, including installation, configuration, and operation of DEAMS application releases provided by the Government used to support testing, performance engineering, and integration under this task order. Additionally, this individual shall support database requirements involved to migrate, integrate, test, configure, install, operate, and maintain DEAMS in the CIE s various zones, and to provide On-call and After Hours support services during non-operating hours, weekends and holidays, as required.
Beyond technical skills and application, this individual will be asked to participate in project management activities assigned by the acting AAC project management. Activities may include scheduling, human resource management, collecting contract metrics, creating reports, and participating in contract management review meetings with the customer.
* Active security clearance (Secret)
* Non-expired CompTIA Security+ ce certification
* Candidate must have a bachelor s degree or Professional Certifications and additional work experience (i.e. Oracle Certified DBA, MSCE or MSCDBA)
* 1-2 years experience with Oracle eBusiness Suite technologies
* Must be an effective communicator both oral / written
* Should be a strong team leader, shares knowledge
* Demonstrate drive, initiative, and take ownership of tasks
HARDWARE / SOFTWARE REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
* Oracle Relational Database Management System (RDBMS)
* Oracle eBusiness Suite (11i/12)
* Oracle OBIEE
* Oracle SOA BPEL
* Application Security Services (i.e. IBM TAM, ESB)
HARDWARE / SOFTWARE DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
* Oracle Application Server (WebLogic Suite)
* Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC)
* Oracle Discoverer
* IBM TAM / Policy Directory
* BMC Remedy
For additional information about Exeter Government Services, please visit our website at www.exetergov.com.