Integration Programmer Analyst II
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
* Monitor servers (make sure they are up, backups were completed, free space, etc)
* Monitor services (confirm they are running, know how to stop and start, review logs)
* Test and perform changes to servers/applications (upgrades, critical updates, service packs, custom changes)
* Receive and respond in a timely manner to incoming tickets regarding application's issues, interface issues, network connectivity problems, etc.
* Acts as a liaison between the business unit and Information Services (IS) to resolve any IT-related issues.
* Responsible as point of contact for communication with vendors, customers, IS managers and team members regarding issues or concerns about applications.
* Prepare, maintain, and adhere to procedures for logging, reporting, and statistically monitoring network data.
* Review (and share as needed) vendor-supplied documentation (release notes, installation instructions, etc)
* Creating and sharing user and admin documentation (checklists, instructions, test scripts, user guides to specific tasks, etc).
* Coordinate events with various teams (i.e. scheduling meetings, testing, change control events, taking minutes)
* Experience working with integration of systems (preferably HL7 interfaces)
* Experience with all facets of implementation/upgrade of a system
* General knowledge with LINUX and Windows platforms
* Preferable experience with HealthCare Systems
* Experience running from beginning to end small /medium size projects
* Adaptability is essential in this role
* Responsibilities may require evening and weekend on-call for systems being supported
* Job requires excellent customer service skills
* Job requires experience working directly with customers
* Written and verbal Communication skills required to gather and evaluate customer's needs.
* Resolving issues and follow up to resolution with customer
* Ability to work with customers through difficult/stressful situations
* Ability to multi-task and work through difficult/stressful situations