Integration Specialist 9/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION:
Infor builds beautiful business applications with last mile functionality and scientific insights for select industries delivered as a cloud service. With 13,000 employees and customers in more than 200 countries and territories, Infor builds software that automates critical processes for industries including healthcare, manufacturing, fashion, wholesale distribution, hospitality, retail, and public sector. Headquartered in New York City, Infor is home to one of the largest creative agencies in Manhattan, Hook & Loop, focused solely on user experience design. Infor applications deliver a user experience that is fun and engaging while helping eliminate the need for customization through embedded deep industry domain. Infor deploys its applications primarily on the Amazon Web Services cloud and open source platforms. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
Infor, a leader in web-based human capital management software, is seeking a Technical and Integration Specialist to support our growing client community. Technical Specialists are part of the Human Capital Management ( HCM ) Operations team. This role works specifically with the Talent Science solution (http://www.infor.com/product-summary/hcm/talent-science/), and owns integration projects and processes between Talent Science and other software applications. In addition, this role supports the Infor Customer Success organization our internal customers with product and technical questions and issues on other key application functions such as data exports, reporting using the BI solution, and workflow configurations. Technical Specialists act as liaisons with Customer Success Managers, clients, and Product Development. The right candidate will have demonstrated experience with software integrations and proven success supporting a complex, technology-centric solution.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor s degree
* Minimum of 3 years of technology product support experience is preferred
* Experience with systems integration projects
* Detail orientation and strong verbal and written communication skills a must
* Experience in communicating complex technical concepts to clients
* Track record of successful, strategic problem-solving skills
* Project Management training and experience is a plus
* Adept at using common computer software programs (MS Office is critical)
* Must have an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoy a fun and challenging environment
* Must be able to multi-task and work beyond the job description - we are a thriving company with a wealth of opportunity so as a team we cover many areas
* Building and maintaining expertise with the Infor Talent Science solution set
* Understanding how the Talent Science solution integrates with other software applications, including third party applicant tracking systems (ATS), background check solutions, WOTC solutions, and other types of HR software
* Serving as owner and primary point of contact for configuring instances of existing integrations for new clients
* Troubleshooting integration issues, resolving those issues where possible, and escalating to and partnering with the Product Development team for issues that require additional attention
* Presenting technical content as subject matter expert on Talent Science integrations, data exports, reporting, and workflow items
* Writing accurate business-level requirements for net new integrations that translate client needs into technical specifications used by the Product Development Team
* Exerting influence to guide projects to completion
* Establishing relationships with internal customers, including Customer Success, Support, and Product Development groups
* Identifying and refining new features and providing strategic consultation on successful implementation of these features
* Other duties as required
Equal Opportunity Employer. Infor does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
In compliance with the OADA, should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at ADAAA@infor.com.