Integrations Project Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAlegeus is a fast growing innovator in the healthcare consumer empowerment market. Alegeus is the leading provider of tax advantaged benefit administrative systems and related payment solutions used by financial institutions, health plans and third party administrators to help employers, employees and consumers better utilize their healthcare dollars, Alegeus' key to delivering the best product, excellent service and dramatic growth is inviting outstanding people to join our amazing team of engaged, compassionate, and motivated professionals.
The Integrations Project Manager is responsible for the planning for and execution of all testing activities required to bring clients live on our enterprise platforms. The Integrations Project Manager creates the integration test plan in accordance with the overall program/project plan and requirements. The Integrations Project Manager works closely with our clients, coordinating all testing requirements and managing client expectations. He or she will also be working closely with the core delivery team, and the Program Manager throughout the testing effort to ensure successful delivery of the plan utilizing an externally-facing test environment designed for our clients to test their overarching business configurations, rules and needs. This is a full-time position that requires excellent communication, organization, and time management skills.
* Manage one or more testing efforts simultaneously
* Attend and lead design meetings with clients to build testing strategies and plans
* Facilitate testing entry kickoff and ultimate testing exit signoff
* Create and maintain integration test plans and test cases in accordance with internal and external project plans and technical requirements
* Coordinate with the Configuration Management team to ensure test environments are updated as needed for testing and running the appropriate code version at all times
* Coordinate internalsystem testing of project functionality prior to external testing with partner clients
* Facilitate regular status meetings with the partner client and the internal project teams
* Drive test progress including processing inbound/outbound files, delivering reports, extracting data, etc.
* Work closely with the partner client and Program Manager to track testing status against the test plan
* Coordinate issue identification and tracking along with troubleshooting: execute issue resolution and escalation of critical issues during testing
* Serve as a project Subject Matter Expert during "go-live" planning and execution
* Maintain a thorough knowledge of the enterprise platform(s)
* Work a full-time schedule and put in necessary extra time needed to meet project goals and milestones
* Travel up to 10%
Experience and Skills:
* Bachelor's degree is required
* Three or more years of experience in managing testing initiatives, managing project, or related business platform implementation position
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with strong organizational skills
* Exemplary organization skills
* Knowledge of benefit plans/structures is a plus
* SQL knowledge is preferred
* PMP certification is a plus
* Experience in waterfall and agile methodologies
* Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
* Candidates must be self-motivated and be willing to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure, changing business environment