Integrations Support Analyst 8/27/2016
Santa Monica, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY PatientPop is building its team to take our platform nationwide! PatientPop is the first practice growth platform for healthcare providers -- transforming the way every doctor promotes and advances their practice.
As the Integrations Support Analyst, your job is to communicate and navigate with leadership, engineering, Implementation Managers, Account Managers and clients to integrate and support important Electronic Medical Records (EMR) integrations with the PatientPop product.
* Lead all customer EMR integrations projects, working alongside Implementation and Engineering teams
* Work closely with PatientPop EMR partners and customers to troubleshoot and resolve issues
* Proactively look for opportunities to streamline integrations and provide input for new process improvements as needed
* Document all integrations process changes
* Meet monthly and quarterly customer integration goals
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
* A minimum 2 years technical support experience
* VERY comfortable with REST API's
* Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, organization and multitasking skills.
* Skilled communicator, both verbal and written
* Entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to deliver and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment
* Bachelor's degree in a relevant field preferred
* Electronic Medical Record/Practice Management System experience a plus
* HL7 Protocol experience a plus
* Salesforce experience preferred
PERKS AND BENEFITS:
* We offer a fun startup environment, and exceptional learning opportunity with 3X entrepreneurs.
* Competitive compensation structure (base + bonus).
* An opportunity to get in on the ground floor of our rapidly growing company!
* Promotion and growth opportunities.
* Health, dental and vision insurance.
* An incredible team of smart and supportive people.
PatientPop is on a mission to transform the way healthcare providers promote and grow their practices by offering the first _Practice Growth Platform_ - an all-in-one marketing solution for patient acquisition, retention, marketing, reputation management, and business insights. Launched in October 2014 and headquartered in Santa Monica, PatientPop is one of the fastest growing software-as-a-service companies.