Intelligence Analyst - Simon
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
Universal Protection Security Systems
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Title
INTELLIGENCE ANALYST - SIMON
Universal Protection Security Systems is one of the fastest growing security integrators in the country with over 25 years of experience. Designing, installing, operating and managing security systems isn t easy, but making the process simple for our customers is what makes us successful. We ve built our reputation on innovation and reliable service, and are known as the industry s experts. We maintain a complete in-house engineering staff, CAD department, 24-hour support team, expert installation crews and strategic partnerships with leading manufacturers. Through our unmatched security systems, we provide a comprehensive range of security services. We attribute our growth and success to our exceptional employees. If you like being part of a winning team and providing exceptional customer service, we may have an opportunity for you!
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans.
This analyst will use the full range of intelligence community sources and products to identify/assess threats to the company, and to the sector. Prepares studies and assessments of threats, potential threats, and threat-related trends using sophisticated collection/research methodologies, and works with customized targeting infrastructure to identify vulnerabilities. Works closely with Open Source (OSINT), grey literature, law enforcement, and social media information. Analysts should be able to compile all-source data from multiple databases and source repositories to develop representations of areas of interest or specific locations related to a target or subject of study. Compose analytical intelligence reports, graphics, and briefings and develops and presents all-source analysis products to management. Products will be provided in response to customer RFIs (Requests for Information) or by initiative. Ultimately responsible for creating the finished production packages satisfying the customer needs.
Additional responsibilities of the Intelligence Analyst position include, but not limited to the following:
* Develop relationships with Loss Prevention at Luxury Brands in assigned region.
* Distribute and post bulletins that benefit the Luxury Brands, Simon Property Groups and National Security Providers to SharePoint.
* Review special events and large-scale events that may impact the properties.
* Develop threat assessments as guidance to mall management, Simon Corporate Security, and National Security Providers.
* Identify news, social media, law enforcement and emergency management sources and contacts for each property in assigned region.
* Develop mature relationships with the Business Emergency Operations Centers within assigned territory. These should include red teaming of natural disasters such as hurricanes, tornados, winter weather, tsunamis and earthquakes.
* Develop bulletins which alert Security Officers to new developments or trends in crime and may impact officer safety.
* Monitor protests and demonstrations identified through various sources. Provide appropriate warning to Simon Corporate Security about relevant protest and demonstrations, and produce bulletins as needed.
* Monitoring of live intelligence streams.
* Review Homeland Security and associated portals for new developments.
* Review incident reports to help identify any activity that should be classified as a Suspicious Activity Report.
* Review past incidents to develop indicators, warnings, and mitigation strategies.
* Review related sectors of critical infrastructure, to help protect Simon Property Groups (i.e. Transportation)
* Monitor social media through queries defined for national security and threats against the business.
* Maintain the confidentiality of policy and procedure documentation, emergency response and notification information, administrative material and database information.
Qualified applicants for the Intelligence Analyst position will meet the minimum requirements, as described below:
* Must have a minimum of five (5) years relevant experience in a U.S. Special Operations or equivalent environment.
* Must possess strong research and writing skills and be capable of effectively operating as a member of a strategic level analytical team in the accomplishment of intelligence products and assessments.
* Working knowledge of the national, operational, and tactical intelligence methods.
* Strong critical thinking and analytical skills, and the ability to work independently with strong problem solving skills.
* Must be creative and have the ability to look at problems from multiple vantage points.
* Ability to multi-task, prioritize workload, and successfully handle competing deadlines.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills with managers as well as team members.
* Familiarity with full range of intelligence disciplines.
* Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products including Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint and intelligence related automation and communications capabilities.
* Must be able to quickly recall and record essential details.
* Must have the ability to use reference materials effectively and efficiently.
* Must be able to demonstrate analytical problem solving ability and critical thinking skills.
* Must have the ability to manage information and technical security programs.
* Must be able to define problems, establish facts, and include appropriate people in decision making process to draw valid conclusions.
* Must have the ability to effectively operate highly technical monitoring equipment.
Universal Protection Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Midwest - Allied Universal Security
Post Internal Days