Intelligence Reports Officer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/29/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
Cherokee Nation Techology Solutions
El Paso, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONAn intelligence agency headquartered in the Northern Virginia area, is looking for a Reports Writer to meet their current needs.
The Reports Writer is a critical role that requires a person with strong writing skills. This individual will be assisting senior management in the development of reports, statements, and briefing documents. He/she must be able to perform research and analysis on data and write reports, adhering to tight time lines and strict quality guidelines, using numerous U.S. Government databases. The Reports Writer is responsible for the analysis and validation of a wide variety of information which supports several facets of U.S. Government’s Intelligence Community (IC) requirements and responsibilities. This individual must be able to organize documentation that relays the salient points to partners and decision makers within the IC. He/she must also have good interpersonal, management, and issue-comprehension skills.
• Read, comprehend, and subsequently condense and simplify complicated documents for digestion by a variety of audiences
• Develop documentation that gets the salient points across in the least amount of words and in a fashion that is understandable by all
• Demonstrate strong interpersonal, management, and issue-comprehension skills
• Participate actively in meetings where important issues are being discussed and be able to capture the significant points of the discussion, packaging them in written form for subsequent distribution.
• Adhere to processes and procedures in accordance with the training provided by the agency
• Review investigative reporting received by DEA, provide analysis and identify information that would benefit further dissemination to the Intelligence community
• Retrieve all DEA reports or other information sources and disseminate the same to Reports Writers based on areas assigned. Make changes or corrections as needed
• Ensure that complete copies of the information sources from which the redacted information was obtained are maintained and available for review by DEA.
• Maintain records and produce a monthly Summary of Work performed report that shows the number of hours committed to the information analysis tasking process.
• Provide a quarterly report and briefing to the agency detailing progress and status
• Debrief the agency as well as other law enforcement and intelligence entities working with it on intelligence gathered while reviewing agency Reports of Investigation and other intelligence sources
• Bachelor’s Degree and/or 3-4 years of law enforcement, intelligence, or military experience
• Have a valid US passport
• Must be able to travel 10-15% throughout the year (within US)
• TS/SCI Security Clearance
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Apply to Job # 10458 online at www.cherokee-cnts.com
Cherokee Nation Technology Solutions (CNTS) provides technical support services and project support personnel to its defense and civilian agency clients. CNTS specializes in locating hard to find candidates for rapid response requests throughout the country. It provides a tailored management approach for complex government programs and disciplines including information technology, science, engineering, construction, research & development, facilities management, program management, and mission support. Wholly owned by the Cherokee Nation, CNTS is part of the Cherokee Nation Businesses family of companies.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, gender identity and sexual orientation. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit the following two sites:
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may e-mail CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com for assistance. This email address is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the application process or status.
For Pay Transparency Non Discrimination provision, click here: www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/PayTransparencyNotice_JRFQA508c.pdf