Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for INTENSIVE CARE UNIT REGISTERED NURSE for our client in BROWNWOOD, TX
JOB TITLE: INTENSIVE CARE UNIT REGISTERED NURSE
JOB LOCATION: BROWNWOOD, TX
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
* Required Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse
* Must have a Current TX Nursing license (or compact)
* The workweek can go from 36 hours then 48 hours but only 36 is guaranteed, if census drops then 36 will only be worked.
* BLS and ACLS is required and MUST be AHA (American Heart Association).
* Ask patient if they are in pain.
* If patient complaint of pain, offered pain med/comfort to relieve the pain or offer solution.
* Ask if patient needs to go to the bathroom.
* Ask if patient needs assistance to turn.
* All possessions (Kleenex, water, urinal, call light, trash bin, bedside table) must be within reach.
* The nurse must be able to explain one side effect of any new medicine to be administered to the patient.
* The Nurse must spend 2 minute uninterrupted quality nurse time with patient to show passion to the patient and family.
* MUST: Current BLS and ACLS (not to expire during assignment and MUST be AHA), Positive Attitude, Team Player, Flexible, and Committed.
* 7 a - 7p (3/4 rotating schedule)
* Intensive Care / Coronary Nurse (ICU)
* Telemetry Nurse