Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse 8/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are looking for INTENSIVE CARE UNIT REGISTERED NURSE for our client in VAIL, CO
JOB TITLE: INTENSIVE CARE UNIT REGISTERED NURSE
JOB LOCATION: VAIL, CO
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
* Required Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse
* MUST HAVE ACLS, TNCC, PALS OR ENPC AND BLS.!!!! RN needed for shift in 4 bed ICU.
* We provide treatment and services to all levels of patient care for newborns through geriatrics.
* The majority of the patient population that we manage is Cardiac, Trauma and Spinal Surgeries.
* The unit is staffed with two registered nurses for each 12-hour shift. Staff nurse to patient ratio is approximately 1:2.
* RN licensed in the State of Colorado. BSN is preferred. ACLS is required.
* PALS or ENPC, TNCC and balloon pump experience is preferred.
* At least 1 year of ICU experience is required.
* Please submit a skills checklist and at least 2 references with any submissions.
* Shared housing is provided.
* We work and play in one of the most beautiful settings in the world, rich with recreational opportunities including skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, fishing, hiking, golfing and camping.
* Colorado enjoys, on average, 300 days of sunshine each year.
* Basic Life Support (BLS) by American Heart Association required.
* Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) required.
* Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) or Emergency Nursing Pediatric Course (ENPC) required.
* Trauma Nurse Core Course (TNCC) required.
* Colorado RN license required.
* Minimum of one year of critical care experience is required.
* ACLS, BLS, PALS
* TNCC, ENCP
* Intensive Care / Coronary Nurse (ICU)