Intensive Outpatient Therapist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
Dover Behavioral Health System
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description:
UNIVERSAL HEALTH SERVICES, Inc. (UHS) is one of the
nation's largest and most respected health care
management companies, operating through its subsidiaries
acute care hospitals, behavioral health facilities and
ambulatory centers nationwide. Founded in 1978, UHS
subsidiaries now have more than 70,000 employees. The
UHS business strategy is to build or purchase health
care properties in rapidly growing markets and create a
strong franchise based on exceptional service and
effective cost control. Our success comes from a
responsive management style and a service philosophy
based on integrity, competence and compassion.
Dover Behavioral Health System is a private psychiatric
facility providing behavioral health care services to
adults and adolescents. DBHS is located in a beautiful
campus setting east of Dover, DE offering inpatient and
partial hospitalization for adolescents and adults.
Treatment includes comprehensive individual assessment;
psychiatric evaluations and medication stabilization;
physical exam and follow up; dual diagnosis programming
and many other services which guide the patient to a
Dover Behavioral Health System is currently seeking a
Therapist to lead our evening IOP program.
Essential Job Duties:
* Conduct psychosocial assessments to document patient
history and identify preliminary issues for
treatment focus by interviewing the patient and
their family member
* Participate in the development and implementation of
treatment plans, ensuring that concise, realistic
care plans are carried out.
* Provide individual, group and family
process-oriented therapies as well as conduct other
didactic groups using various professional treatment
* Document treatment provided to patient in medical
record legibly and in a timely manner.
* Develop and coordinate an individualized discharge
plan for the patient by utilizing the treatment team
and chart information to determine aftercare needs.
Identify and assess family or community resources
such as group homes, or mental health practitioners
to meet patient s aftercare needs.
* Assess patient s stage and extent of chemical use
* Communicate with referral sources and other
appropriate parties regarding patients progress.
* Participate in department and other program or
clinical and administrative meetings and support
maintenance and development of clinical program
* Transporting patients to and from the program as
needed (Company Van Provided)
* MSW or masters degree in a recognized mental health
* CADC, LPC, LMSW or LCSW required
* Ability to work Monday - Friday 5:00p - 9:00p, no
* Position is part-time with a full benefits package,
including medical, dental, vision, retirement, and
paid time off
Clean Driving Record