Interactive Designer - Sanuk
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 11/2/2016
About the Company
The Interactive Designer is responsible for the look, feel, and key interactions for the Sanuk website. The designer will work collaboratively with all aspects of the marketing/design team and cross-functionally with the Ecommerce group.
The Designer will collaborate on feature enhancements and key consumer experiences that meet business goals and drive brand growth. He/she must have a strong focus on design and implementation of brand visuals using current web trends and standards. At the same time, the right candidate will be comfortable with solving real business problems via design. Best practices and design methods will be utilized to ensure the success of the projects. The designer will have the ability to create web experiences and features beginning from the requirements stage, through design and deployment at production.
The designer lives and breathes design - highly fluent in the Adobe Creative Suite, embraces new technology and tools (such as Sketch, Invision, or Zeppelin) and has a strong understanding of HTML/CSS. He/she knows responsive design and is passionate about seeing a design work beautifully across devices.
Flexibility, adaptability, and the ability to learn quickly in various technical and creative environments, while delivering quality work by tight deadlines, are key attributes of this individual.
Job Duties, Responsibilities and Requirements
* Design and execute all website assets including special digital initiatives (online lookbooks, campaign story launches, Holidays, Contests/Giveaways, Footwear Finder, Customization Tool, etc.)
* Design for desktop, tablet, and mobile breakpoints
* Design and execute all email campaigns; Dom/Int'l online, Retail (Outlet and Concept), PR events
* Oversee email shoots, including what's being shot and product styling
* Design site features and enhancements
* Work with Digital Marketing Manager to execute social media and blog design needs
* Design and distribute all display ads (affiliate, retargeting, programmatic, and more)
* Design and execute all wholesale account requests (brand shops, banners, emails)
* Occasional internal design requests, including training sites, Deckers site, etc.
Education & Experience
* 3+ years of experience designing for web
* 1+ years designing for mobile
* Fluency in the Adobe Creative Suite
* Strong understanding of HTML/CSS and UX/UI
* Familiarity with Sketch, Invision, or Zeppelin, a plus
* Adopts and follows best practices where/when necessary
* Desire and willingness to work (and have fun!) in a collaborative, innovative, flexible and team oriented environment
* Creative with an exceptional attention to detail
* Highly motivated, team player, flexible, and a self-starter
* An innate curiosity for designing for key interactions that drive conversion and engagement
* Approaches each project from a problem solving perspective
* Knows how to balance user functionality with brand driven aesthetics
* Blends incredible organization with a clever workflow
* Practices great follow-through and is forward-thinking
* Comfortable with building responsive, modular layouts