Intergraph (Hexagon) Developer / Analyst 8/20/2016
Plymouth Meeting, PA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY PROJECT DURATION
* Contract, 12 Months
* Perform code enhancements to the Intergraph (Hexagon) IDispatcher platform. The team utilizes ASP, ASP.NET, and C#.
* Perform installations Intergraph (Hexagon) IDispatcher platform on Windows Servers
* Provide support for day to day technical operations, installation, configuration, and maintenance for Intergraph OMS applications, interfaces, and reporting tools.
* Respond and resolve user calls, system alerts, and emergent requests.
* Analyze complex issues, and provide design, development, and delivery of solutions.
* Expected to work under supervision of manager and lead analyst in a highly collaborative environment. On-call and emergency support will also be a requirement for the position.
* Demonstrated experience with Intergraph (Hexagon) IDispatcher platform.
* Willling to consider candidates with InService (Intergraph OMS)
* Ability to perform small code enhancements, utilizing ASP, ASP.NET, and C#
* Strong experience with Oracle SQL
* Windwos Server experience
* Experience working in a UNIX database environment
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline, and 5 to 10 years of experience, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
* Knowledge of the Utilities Business, including understanding of electric distribution systems.
* Software support experience within an application support environment.
* Experience with Intergraph (Hexagon) IDispatcher version 9.2 or higher