Interim Director of Clinical Services
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 11/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONFull Time Director of Clinical Services
***Must be an RN Licensed in Florida***
Live anywhere, travel US
Job #: IDCSorlFL067983
Brookdale has an outstanding opportunity for an RN to serve as Interim Director of Clinical Services - Home Health. This is a fulltime position with in the organization. This Interim Director will have the opportunity to travel the country, managing varies Home Health clinical programs for our Home Health divisions of the largest senior living company in the country.
A career with Brookdale Healthcare Services has never been so rewarding! Brookdale Home Health is ranked among the Top Ten largest home heath companies in the country. Many of our agencies carry a five-star rating and are recognized by Decision Health as Home Care Elite agencies. We own and operate more than 80+ agencies nationwide, serving approximately 17,000 patients throughout our Brookdale Home Health Division.
Responsible for clinical operational efficiencies and quality healthcare outcomes through effective leadership and management of the Assistant Director of Professional Services, RN Case Managers, therapist or other members of the healthcare team. Consults with and advises the Regional Director of Operations to ensure that department goals and performance measures are met. Fulfills role of Nursing Director.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Provides input and plans in the overall development and administration of the Agency. Directs implementation of approved work methods, patient care model and procedures that reflect elements essential to rendering high quality care. Participates in the review, analysis, and appraisal of the effectiveness of the total Agency program.
* Reviews and evaluates existing policies and practices to determine if current method provides the means for the staff to carry out their responsibilities and achieve projected goals.
* Participates in all activities relevant to the professional services furnished, including the development of qualifications and the assignment of personnel.
* Responsible for orienting and competency evaluation of all RN Case Managers. Provides RN Case Management mentoring through education, general meetings, timely evaluations and management of productivity expectations. Responsible for interviewing and hiring all associates as applicable.
* Maintains the agency in a state of survey readiness at all times. Ensures the agency complies with all state, local and federal regulatory requirements.
* Reports weekly on the Home Health Agency Key Performance Indicators.
* Provides clinical oversight for all home health and outpatient therapy patients including evaluations of utilization of visits, re-certifications, discharges, adverse events, etc. Coordinates case conferences oversight with each discipline reporting to ensure quality care for patients.
* Ensures that an effective quality assurance program is established and maintained, including the oversight of all required agency manuals.
* Manages activities of the agency in a manner that is fiscally responsible and that supports the accomplishment of business objectives.
* Enforces home health model by following workflow process as established and holding accountable team members to task assignments. Reviews key benchmark reports with team members, sets clear expectations on performance, provides training/resource to achieve expectations and holds firm accountability.
* Maintains effective and efficient ongoing communication with the RDO, reporting all operational aspects of the agency related to patient care, financial operations, physician relations, community relations or other areas impacting the agency performance.
* Completes periodic review of policies relevant to patient care with Advisory Committee. Serves as member of the Advisory Co