- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Interior Designer, Sales Consultant
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
It s a beautiful thing when a career and a passion come together by design .
Imagine using your talent, style and passion in a fashion forward, fast-paced creative retail environment to create beautiful rooms with thousands of the latest fabrics, dozens of finishes, and high-quality furnishings in almost every imaginable style. Add our vast, exclusive accent and custom drapery programs and best-in-business training and support, and you can see why Ethan Allen is the place" to ignite your interior design career.
As an Interior Design Consultant, you will manage your own business and enjoy exceptional earning potential with generous commissions. The successful design consultant is tech-savvy, on-trend with sales ability and a passion for design. If you have the flexibility to manage your own schedule, which includes weekends and some holidays and love working with people to make their dreams/visions come true, this is the position for you!
Ethan Allen Retail has been a leader in the luxury home furnishings and interior design business for more than eighty years. We are a global style authority, spanning twelve countries on three continents. We built our company on a vertically integrated business model that has stood the test of time. We believe our associates are our greatest assets, and that talent, drive, and customer focus should be rewarded. We employ the best in the furniture industry and offer exceptional training and support by utilizing the latest technology and proven business practices. We provide a clear career path for interior design professionals and design-minded business people as well as superb earnings opportunities and outstanding benefits.
* Create and sell design solutions
* Proven track record and broad knowledge of interior design and effective sales techniques; ability to sell ideas, products and services.
* Strong space planning skills
* Ability to make home calls to customers to provide a complete design solution
* Demonstrated use of technology to drive your business, social media skills a plus
* Willingness to work holidays, evenings and weekends
* Valid driver s license with a good driving record and ability to provide own transportation to and from customer s homes
* Degree in creative arts or Interior Design, a plus
* Bilingual a plus
Ethan Allen is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. We are an E-Verify Employer.