Interior Installer II (Job #1409)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/14/2016
END DATE 11/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION SUMMARY:
Under moderate supervision, install fabricated aircraft interiors including cabinetry components, galleys, closets, divans, lavatories, side ledges, bulkheads, trim, panels, carpet and other similar accessories in for the completion of VIP aircraft.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Install fabricated aircraft interiors.
2. Interpret material specs and engineering drawings to ensure installed interiors meets the design spec, quality standards and customer expectations.
3. Request material needs timely to ensure a continuous work flow.
4. Adheres to all regulatory documentation regarding proper sign off, component installation, etc. Ensure paperwork is complied with and completed timely in accordance with the Comlux RSM and other quality standards.
5. Follows all department safety guidelines and ensure proper usage of tools and equipment.
6. Moderate knowledge of company installation procedures, process specs, IOPS, etc.
7. Other duties as assigned but not covered herein.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, LICENSES, ETC:
1. High School Diploma, or GED. Trade schooling related to interior installation or other relevant courses a plus.
2. Advanced knowledge of the Interior Installation process as it specifically relates to the corporate aviation industry, in a completions environment.
3. 3 years Interior Install experience, preferably in the corporate aviation completion environment.
4. Ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
5. Ability to read and interpret blueprints and engineering documentation.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Strong knowledge and expertise with all aspects of the Interior Installation process.
2. Knowledge of the RSM and FAA requirements as it relates to Interior Installation.
3. Working knowledge of computers and related software utilized by Comlux.
4. Working knowledge of lean or other continuous improvement opportunity techniques.
5. Ability to communicate in an assertive yet professional, motivating and tactful manner.