This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONINTERIORS MECHANIC
Full Time - Direct
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB :
The Interiors Mechanic is responsible to perform aircraft maintenance and/or repairs within estimated time and within HAECO, FAA, and customer standards of quality. This includes organizing his/her work plan in an efficient and resourceful manner. The Interiors Mechanic is responsible to work in a safe manner, eliminating waste, and delivering a quality product on time. Interiors Mechanics are limited to working equipment, furnishings, placards, markings, and applicable waste/water systems for aircraft as defined by ATA Spec. 100 Aircraft System groups 11, 25, and 38.
ADA ESSENTIAL FUNCTION:
* Fabricate parts as required.
* Layout and perform interior reconfigurations and repairs.
* Follow all applicable specifications to accomplish a specific task.
* Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
* Perform work within estimated hours.
* Follow all safety procedures and specifications.
* Execute all required paperwork in connection with assigned normal duties.
* Use and operate ground support equipment, as applicable and if qualified, in a safe manner.
* Work with little or no supervision and accomplish assignments with little or no rework.
* Assist other employees in the performance of their job assignments through coaching, counseling, and guidance.
* Interface effectively with members of management, other departments, and co-workers.
* High School diploma or equivalent.
* Must provide own tools as required on company tool list.
* Language (read, write, speak, and understand English)
* Two (2) or more years experience on heavy transport category aircraft.
* FAA Airframe and Powerplant or FAA Airframe certificate.
* Two (2) or more years experience with repair/manufacture of laminate materials/products.
* Previously demonstrated ability within HAECO.