This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
We are seeking an Architect to join our Architectural Group in our Daphne, AL or Mobile, AL office.
* Drafting of construction documents after schematic plans.
* Coordination with consulting engineers, including Civil, Mechanical and Electrical Engineers.
* Research related to building materials and systems including cataloging equipment and furnishings.
* Prepares and modifies architectural documents, elevations, sections, details, etc. as directed by others utilizing AutoCAD and Revit Building Information Modeling (BIM).
* Develops solutions to technical and design problems following established standards.
* Incorporates Integrated Sustainable Design solutions into projects.
* With direction from the project designer or more senior design professionals, develops, modifies, and/or reviews drawings ensuring the incorporation of design intent.
* Works closely with design team and assists to complete projects on aggressive schedules.
* Assist in developing project scope, plan, and services and during the contract process. Translates planning concepts into comprehensible terms for clients, designers and project team members.
* Develops a comprehensive understanding of clients program requirements and standards and policies for completion.
* Prepares 2D and 3D presentation/design drawings.
* Prepares construction cost estimates.
* Bachelor of Architecture (BArch) Degree;
* Minimum of 4-8 years experience in architectural design;
* Required knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, AutoCAD & Revit software;
* Architectural Registration (RA) preferred but not required;
* Ability to develop drawings and specifications..