Intermediate Cybersecurity Technician 9/15/2016
Quantum Research International Inc
Colorado Springs, CO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Overview
Quantum Research International, Inc. (Quantum) is a certified DoD Contractor providing services and products to US/Allied governments and industry in the following main areas: (1) Cyber Security/Intelligence Programs Support; (2) Command, Control, Communication, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR); (3) Space Operations and Control; (4); Warfighter Support and Logistics; (5) Weapon System Analysis; (6) Acquisition Support; (7); Test and Evaluation; and (8) Audio/Visual Technology Applications. Quantum s Corporate Office is located in Huntsville, AL, but Quantum actively hires for positions nationwide and internationally. We pride ourselves on providing high quality support to the U.S. Government and our Nation s Warfighters. In addition to our corporate office, we have physical locations in Arlington VA; Hampton Roads, VA; Bel Air MD; Colorado Springs, CO; and Shalimar, FL.
Quantum is currently seeking an Intermediate Cybersecurity Technician to support the MDA contract at our Colorado Springs, CO location that is capable of executing Cybersecurity Controls Validation Testing (CCVT) tasks. Candidate would work on a specific number of information systems but does compliance testing across the entire environment & would have significant knowledge of particular CND tools, tactics, techniques, and procedures which support their compliance tests. Candidate would provide organized analytical assessments/evaluation in support of management and decision-makers.
* DoD 8570.01-M Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level II
* Position requirements include appropriate tool/device Computing Environment (CE) and Operating System (OS) certificate(s) (vendor/vendor approved training)
* Must be a U.S. Citizen, Security Clearance requirement is TS/SCI. Actions are usually authorized and controlled by policies and established procedures.
* A Bachelor s Degree is preferred, 10 years of IT experience, with 5 years of dedicated IAT experience.
* OS Certificates: Windows or Unix/Linux CE
* Certificates: ACAS NESSUS and NMap
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.