Intermediate Java Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONLanyon believes that when people come together amazing things happen, relationships are built and business gets done. This is why we have created the industry's leading cloud-based software for managing corporate meetings, events and travel programs.
From a one-to-one sales meeting, employee training or a large flagship customer conference, Lanyon's unmatched software and the data it provides helps thousands of organizations and hotels around the world to better engage their customers, reduce costs and grow revenue.
The proof of the results that we deliver is demonstrated by the customers that choose us, including over 80% of the Fortune 100, more than 10,000 small and medium businesses and over 100,000 hotels.
Key results for our_ INTERMEDIATE JAVA DEVELOPER_ include:
* Investigate software problems, identify their source, determine possible solutions, test and implement solutions
* Perform and/or oversee software upgrades and implementations
* Serve as technical specialist to in-house support group
* Work as a team member with other technical staff and vendors to ensure connectivity and compatibility between systems
"WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU "
* Constant intellectual stimulation and fast-track advancement opportunity
* Unmatched career development through company-sponsored training programs
* Exceptional reward programs that recognize employees who demonstrate our core values
* Bachelor's degree from accredited college or university. Degree related to IT strongly preferred
* 2+ years of Java experience
* Intermediate to advance computer experiencerequired.
* Experience with application servers such as Tomcat, JBoss 6 is a plus; Knowledge and experience with relational database systems such as Oracle, SQLServer, MySql, and stored procedures is a plus
* LANYON DOES NOT OFFER SPONSORSHIP AT THIS TIME