Intern - Administrative 9/11/2016
Berkeley Heights, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Summary: Supports L Oreal Consumer Command center by supporting fulfillment operations (including letter, check & refund processing). Responsible for running and distributing reports as needed and maintaining email queues. Responsible for direct consumer engagement via phone and for answering consumer emails.
Key Job Accountabilities
* Open and enter all solicited and unsolicited mail to the Consumer Care Center and direct to advocates and managers as necessary
* Run and create monthly and quarterly reports for all brands using Cognos reporting system, including units sold, total contacts and total compensation sent out by department
* Respond to Consumer Emails & PhoneCalls
* Learn and understand product portfolios for assigned brands
* Manage the international queue and forward contacts to international L Oreal departments as necessary
* Responsible for recognizing opportunities for improvement in our policies or processes and leading the initiative in an effort to reduce disruptions in service or detract from customer satisfaction.
* Microsoft Word, Outlook, and proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
* Professionalism in communication, both written and verbal
* Detail oriented and ability to multitask effectively and efficiently
* Strong product/brand knowledge
* Strong verbal communication skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Intermediate skills with MS Word
* If bi-lingual able to compose responses in same language
Preferred Key Experiences (prior to this position):
* College degree preferred
* A combination of education and relevant business experience will be considered.
* Demonstrates expertise in the products, services, philosophies and culture within the M tier.
* Prior experience in Cognos Reporting System a plus
Reports to: Contact Center Director