Intern Analyst - Campus
Travelport is a Travel Commerce Platform providing distribution, technology, payment, mobile and other solutions for the global travel and tourism industry. With a presence in approximately 180 countries, over 3,700 employees, and an additional 1,200 employees at IGT Solutions Private Ltd who provide us with application development services, our 2015 net revenue was over $2.2 billion. Travelport is comprised of:
* A Travel Commerce Platform through which it facilitates travel commerce by connecting the world s leading travel providers with online and offline travel buyers in a proprietary business-to-business (B2B) travel marketplace. Travelport has a leadership position in airline merchandising, hotel content and rate distribution, mobile travel commerce and a pioneering B2B payment solution that addresses the needs of travel intermediaries to efficiently and securely settle travel transactions.
* Technology Services through which it provides critical IT services to airlines, such as shopping, ticketing, departure control and other solutions, enabling them to focus on their core business competencies and reduce costs.
Travelport Intern Analyst
As an Intern Analyst at Travelport, you will help us evolve and advance our industry with a single-minded aim to create a more connected, more efficient and more profitable world for our customers. With a 40+ year history of both predicting and driving new innovation, we re delivering against the unmet needs of our customers and
the world s travelers. In essence you will help us redefine travel commerce. In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
* Ensure functional and/or technical designs meet business requirements so target results are achieved
* Analyze and interpret data to find trends and formulate sound business recommendations
* Assist in with the review of test cases, prepare test data and provide assistance with defect clarification
* Assist with process improvement activities within the Travelport End-to-End Delivery Model
* Provide common technical services for OTM, Session Remediation, and Common Base Infrastructure
* Perform entry-level testing and debugging of software applications and modify code as needed
* Evaluate and manage complex storage infrastructure and develop restore testing documentation for local and remote back-up copies
* Maintain and support key applications, infrastructure and software
* Actively pursuing undergraduate or graduate degree in Computer Science, Business, Economics, Math, Statistics, or related field with a graduation date no later than Spring/Summer 2018
* Strong academic performance. Minimum GPA 3.0
* Basic understanding and working knowledge of productivity applications such as Microsoft Office Suite
* Strong analytical skills, critical thinking and problem solving abilities, and keen attention to detail
* Good leadership skills with the ability to work effectively in a team as demonstrated through extracurricular activities, school projects and/or work experience
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Effective organization and time management skills
* Self-motivated and proactive with a passion for the advancement of Technology
Applicants for this position must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require Company sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Travelport is an equal employment opportunity employer..