Intern - Assembly Engineering
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
* Learn how to operate several reliability test tools for shock, vibration and air pulses
* Log, gather, and organize data for analysis and final reports
* Learn basic failure analysis techniques and use them to identify patterns
* Assist in the design of laboratory tool improvements and operation efficiency
* Assist in searching literature, including patents, for solutions to problems
* Conduct benchmarking / competitive analysis studies and report findings
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience
* Working towards a degree in Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, or Science
* Organized, thorough, and detail oriented with team work skills
* Comfortable with learning how to use a wide variety of scientific/engineering tools
* Thorough data recording and observation skills
* Comfortable with work under a microscope to analyze failures and identify patterns
* Computer skills include MS Office
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Experience
* Knowledge on using statistical analysis programs to search for patterns and distributions
* Knowledge of LabVIEW, programming and usage
* Experience with vibration and shock test equipment
* Experience with the Python computer language
Individuals seeking employment at Cirrus Logic are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.