Intern/Co-op - Analog Design Engineer 9/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Assist engineers in the design and characterization of high performance data converter IC s for professional and consumer audio markets. This opportunity is available for a long semester only, summer only or summer + a long semester.
Required Skills and Qualifications
* Available only to students currently enrolled in a MS or PhD program in Electrical Engineering maintaining a GPA of 3.6 or above
* Students must be returning to school for at least one semester following completing of his/her internship
* Candidate must be available for full time employment during the internship
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
* Strong knowledge of analog integrated circuit design fundamentals
* Understanding of CMOS operational amplifier design
* Discrete time and continuous time signal process skills
* Strong lab and silicon validation skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Cirrus Logic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We strive to select the best qualified applicant for any opening and to reward employees based on their skills, experience and performance. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, pregnancy status, marital status, gender, age, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Individuals seeking employment at Cirrus Logic are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.