Intern/Co-op - Digital Design Engineer 9/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Assist in the design of digital logic circuits and digital filters for applications including Mixed Signal Audio, Embedded SoC and high precision Industrial / Data Acquisition products. This opportunity is available for a long semester only, summer only or summer + a long semester.
* Design using Verilog, logic simulation, functional verification, and synthesis of DSP and data conversion ICs in a mixed signal environment
* Implement RTL modules and work with design team with integration and integrated functional verification
* Support activities such as behavioral modeling of analog and mixed signal circuits, test vector generation and lab test development
Required Skills and Qualifications
* Opportunity is available only to students currently enrolled in a MS or PhD program in Electrical Engineering maintaining a GPA of 3.6 or above
* Students be returning to school for at least one semester following completing of his/her internship
* Candidate must be available for full time employment during the internship period
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
* Digital Signal Processing, Matlab, PWM, Verilog/Synopsys design methodology, transistor-level simulators and place and route tools
* Knowledge of design for test (scan) and other activities as required for the achievement of full volume production
* Perl programming
Individuals seeking employment at Cirrus Logic are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.