Intern Co-op Junior
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Intern/Co-op JuniorJob ID:
COMPANY DESCRIPTION:Harris is an international communications and information technology company serving government and commercial markets in more than 125 countries. Headquartered in Melbourne, Florida, the company has approximately $8 billion of annual revenue and about 23,000 employees - including 9,000 engineers and scientists. Harris is dedicated to developing best-in-class assured communications products, systems, and services. Additional information about Harris Corporation is available at harris.com. Job Description* vironmental and safety policies.
* On the job training will be provided.
* Learn to assemble, test, document and inspect complex systems for the Government.
* Learn to interpret various mechanical and electrical engineering drawings.
* Develop skills that adhere to the IPC-A-610 and IPC-A-620. Soldering and crimping skills will be developed.
* Develop skills to build various forms of surface mount technologies. Should be familiar with Microsoft Office products. Please be aware that many of our positions require a security clearance, or the ability to obtain one. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. By submitting your rsum for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your rsum, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.Job Profile Matching Criteria:Expertise --Electrical Education High School Job Type Co-op/Intern Location USA - NJ - Clifton .