Intern/Co-op MEMS Development Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 11/29/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJoin our MEMS Development team and assist in the design, prototyping and testing of MEMS Transducers and play a key role in establishing product readiness for Cirrus Logic s MEMS Products team.
* Design MEMS devices using multi-physics solvers such as Coventor and COMSOL
* Finite element analysis
* Layout and design verification
* Design and run fabrication process experiments
* Test devices and analyze results
Required Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Abilities
* Must be currently enrolled in Master s or PhD in Electrical Engineering
* Must have and maintain a GPA of 3.5 or above
* Will be returning to school for at least one semester following completion of the internship
* Candidate must be available for full time employment during the internship period
* This opportunity is available for a long semester only, summer only or summer + a long semester
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Abilities
* MEMS or IC fabrication
* Mechanical design
* Lab equipment use (probe stations, parameter analyzers, etc.)
* Statistical analysis methods
Individuals seeking employment at Cirrus Logic are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.