This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/4/2016
END DATE 11/5/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
The Corporate Communications intern role is responsible for supporting the daily administration, logistics and reporting needs of the Corporate Communications team. This role supports core Corporate Communications programs while also supporting Divisional Communications programs, having an opportunity to gain early experience in public relations, analyst relations and social media. The Corporate Communications intern will also be assigned special projects on an as needed basis, varying in scope from basic campaign and product launch support to basic editing and writing support. Interest or previous experience in public relations, marketing or social media is preferred, but not required.
* Manage compilation and distribution of weekly Nuance Newsflash
* Uploading of weekly news articles to Nuance.com, The Voice intranet and Nuance Shareables, our social media/content sharing platform
* Metrics and reporting support for Corporate Communications team
* Support divisional communications teams with post-launch and campaign metrics and reporting
* Management of press release distribution and tagging, uploading to wire services and Nuance.com
* Administrative support for corporate social media program
* Announcement and campaign support where needed
* Support special divisional projects and programs across Nuance s four divisions
* Basic editing, social media and writing skills preferred
Number of Years of Work Experience: Previous communications experience
Required Skills: Organized, excellent verbal and written communications skills
Preferred Skills: Marketing, Public Relations, Social Media
Education: Enrolled in current applicable degree program
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5000 Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.