Intern - Design Verification Engineer 9/7/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Cirrus Logic's Mixed Signal Audio Verification/Validation Engineering team is hiring interns to assist experienced engineers with functional verification of mixed-signal audio CODECs. This is an opportunity to work closely with digital/analog designers, applications engineers and manufacturing test to support both pre-silicon verification and post silicon validation efforts.
* Assist with verification planning
* Support with testbench development
* Maintenance with failure analysis and resolution
* Help with coverage analysis and population
* Work on digital/mixed-signal modeling, directed/constraint-random test generation, and flow development
Required Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Abilities
* Must be pursuing a MSEE/MSCE
* Strong background with HDLs (e.g. Verilog, VHDL) and HVLs (e.g. SystemVerilog/UVM, Vera, e)
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Abilities
* Scripting (e.g. Perl, Python, Unix/Linux shell)
* Knowledge of signal processing concepts, Matlab
* Object oriented programming (e.g. SystemVerilog)
Cirrus Logic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We strive to select the best qualified applicant for any opening and to reward employees based on their skills, experience and performance. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, pregnancy status, marital status, gender, age, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Individuals seeking employment at Cirrus Logic are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.