Intern - Digital
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 1/24/2017
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONTitle: Intern - Digital Retail
The Active Cosmetics Division (ACD) is looking for a passionate, bright and energetic digital candidate to join the eBusiness team responsible for all Digital, Sales, Education and Media communications for online partners that retail SkinCeuticals, La-Roche Posay, Vichy and Dermablend in the U.S such as Dermstore.com, Skinstore.com and LovelySkin.com.
Candidate must be outgoing, have strong analytical, writing and research skills, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and manage internal and external resources to successfully bring projects to life.
This position reports to the Assistant Manager of eBusiness.
* Support daily customer support responsibilities:
a. Work closely with marketing and sales to ensure digital strategy is being executed and optimized
* Process orders for all customers
* Process returns for all customers
* Complete paperwork for new launches and business drivers in multiple formats to fit our customers needs
* Reconcile tracking and order cuts and provide updates to customers
* Promotional planning and execution:
* Monitor promotional activity on all online partners and document for ACD placements as well as competitive activity
b. Oversee website partner updates are completed to display new products, new content and promotional support
c. Flag price updates, out of stock, product discontinuations and proper replacements for accounts and send weekly out of stock report to accounts
* Analysis and reporting
* Run sell through reports
* Reconcile monthly sales reports
* Other responsibilities
* Place product orders as needed
* Must have valid work authorization for the United States.
* Must have graduated within the past 12 months.
* Strong understanding of the Digital Media and Beauty Industry.
* High/Advanced proficiency in Excel (including pivot tables) and data analysis.
* Proficiency in MS Word and PowerPoint programs. Ability to create high impact presentations.
* Detail oriented.
* Communicates clearly and succinctly in both oral and written forms.
* Demonstrated interest and enthusiasm for marketing and communications (advertising, digital marketing, pr, media).
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
* Proactive and results oriented thinker who would flourish in an entrepreneurial environment where new ideas are championed.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.