This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 1/20/2017
Redwood City, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONIntern: Finance
The Equinix Finance team is seeking interns for our global headquarters. Finance has a regional structure with finance teams supporting operations in the Americas, Asia Pacific (APAC), and Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) across various corporate functions, including tax, treasury, internal audit, investor relations, and global finance operations. This internship will give you the opportunity to gain a basic knowledge and understanding of general financial practices and initiatives through hands-on involvement in areas in which we support our global clients.
* Finance, Accounting, Economics, or Business degree preferred
* High level of accountability, including the ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
* Ability to work both independently and part of a team
* Strong verbal and written communication and listening skills
* Ability to create accurate and punctual reports, deliver presentations, and share information and ideas with others
* Intermediate to advanced level Excel (e.g. trending analysis, reporting, etc.) and PowerPoint skills
* Actively enrolled in a four-year college/university
* Strong academic track record
* Ability to work in a high-energy and fast-paced environment
* Desire to thrive at Equinix and change the way the world connects