Intern: Human Resources
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 1/20/2017
Redwood City, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONIntern: Human Resources
The Equinix Human Resources (HR) team is seeking interns for our global headquarters. The Human Resource s strategy is to create a global talent culture where we build a scalable 'fit for purpose' talent infrastructure, with global, thoughtfully designed and well-executed practices for procuring, developing, rewarding, and retaining top Equinix talent. This internship will give you the opportunity to gain a basic knowledge and understanding of HR practices and initiatives through hands-on involvement in areas in which we support our global clients.
* Human Resources, Economics, or Business degree preferred
* Proven organizational skills and strong multi-tasking and execution skills
* Creative, analytical, and detail-oriented self-starter who can work successfully both independently and as part of a team
* Event planning and/or meeting coordination experience
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
* Actively enrolled in a four-year college/university
* Strong academic track record
* Ability to work in a high-energy and fast-paced environment
* Desire to thrive at Equinix and change the way the world connects