This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 11/26/2016
San Jose, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Minimum Degree Required
Non-Manager - Entry-Level (0+ years exp)
Maxim Integrated is a highly successful, $2.4 billion company. With offices and manufacturing sites around the world, we design award-winning semiconductors that make the world more integrated. We also know that it s our people who make us a great company. So we reward bold thinking, teamwork, personal growth, and community involvement. Want to make a difference and be challenged every day* Join us at Maxim Integrated. With analog integration, the possibilities are endless.
Maxim's Launch Program offers graduates and new talent within the industry the opportunity to gain hands-on professional experience within an innovative, global company.
New hires can expect:
* The opportunity to own projects and make an impact at a 8,000+ employee company
* Exposure to executive leadership, up to, and including, the CEO
* Competitive total rewards package: base + bonus, stock options (for eligible positions), comprehensive benefits package, 401(k) with company contributions and immediate vesting, and generous time-off policy (17 vacation days and paid holidays)
* Educational assistance programs
* Employee discounts at local businesses: gym memberships, cell phone service, entertainment, and more
* Company-sponsored sports leagues, community activities and races
Maxim's Supply Chain Solutions team is seeking an Entry Level Programmer Analyst to help build and support innovative supply chain solutions to achieve world-class delivery performance. This position will be located at Maxim s Headquarters in San Jose, California.
Develop, program, and implement software solutions to enhance test engineers productivity, enable business processes, and improve manufacturing efficiency. Much of the work is conducted in a cross-functional environment that requires solid communication and project management skills.
* Implement tools, business processes, and reports to enable resource capacity planning, test system utilization, and performance reporting
* Coordinate with other teams, stakeholders, and 3rd Party vendors on outsourced projects
* Co-Design and improve existing/new models/tools
* Create, implement, enforce, and improve work flows
* Work in cross-functional environment with Test Development Engineering, Supply Chain Management, and Manufacturing IT
* Work with a proven team of software developers, Analysts and Programmers across various time zones
* Take ownership of project/process design, development, and implementation.
* Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or related field
* Effective project management, analytical, verbal and written communication skills
* Remain current with relevant software technology
* Able to deliver projects on time and prioritize effectively
* Troubleshooting new and existing software applications and processes
* Experience in at least three of these programming areas:
* C / C++
* Visual Basic / .Net
* Web Apps
Maxim is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Visa Sponsorship Available
Maxim Integrated is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer