Intern - Internal Audit
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 11/4/2016
Erie Indemnity Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY More information about this job:
As an Intern in the Internal Audit Department, you will, under close supervision, perform functional duties for the assigned division and perform special projects as required.
* This position is for full-time in the summer.
* Students majoring in Accounting are strongly preferred; those in a business related major with MIS or those in a risk management major are also preferred.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
* Ability to enter data with speed and accuracy
* Ability to operate a computer and related equipment and software
* Organizational skills
* Communication skills
* Ability to plan and prioritize work and meet deadlines
* Research skills
* Analytical skills
* High school diploma, or equivalent, required.
* Pursuit of Bachelor s degree with completion of sophomore year in a relevant field required.
* Minimum 3.0 GPA required.
* Working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software preferred.
* PHYSICAL QUALIFICATIONS (% of Time):
* Lifting: 0-20 lbs. Often (20-50%); 20-50 lbs. Occasional (less than 20%); Over 50 lbs. Occasional (less than 20%)
* Driving: Rarely
* Pushing/Pulling: Occasional (less than 20%)
* Manual Keying/Data Entry: Frequent (50-80%)
It is the policy of ERIE to employ qualified people without regard to age, ancestry, citizenship, color, disability, gender identity, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, or sexual orientation. This basic policy of nondiscrimination applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, assignment, corrective action, compensation and discharge. Consistent with this policy, ERIE supports an inclusive workforce. - See more at: https://www.erieinsurance.com/about-us/equal-employment-opportunity#sthash.mq74ZXDB.dpuf
Additional BenefitsWellness Program
Financial Education & Counseling
Long Term Care Insurance
Short/Long Term Disability Income Benefits
Career Development Resources (Internal)
Tuition Aid Program
Some listed benefits are available for PT positions as well.