Intern-Marketing Analyst - Kohler, WI
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Intern-Marketing Analyst - Kohler, WI
The 2017 Summer Intern - Marketing Analyst position is located in Kohler, Wisconsin.
Are you a student studying Business or Marketing and looking for a 2017 Summer Internship with a global consumer products company? Are you someone who thrives in an environment that allows you to use your creativity and expertise to architect solutions to challenging problems? Join an exciting marketing team where your ideas, hard work ethic, and collaborative work are appreciated and recognized - and where you get to see the results of our work in consumer's everyday lives.
As a Summer Intern-Marketing Analyst, you will develop and enhance your marketing and business skills within the Global Faucets business unit at Kohler Co. We seek someone who is seeking a career in Marketing and enjoys team collaboration.
* Assist in creation and execution of product rollouts, promotions, and other programs relating to faucets within an assigned channel.
* Coordinate and produce program collateral and maintain merchandising and training material.
* Maintain program and procedure documentation, including installation, production, fulfillment, and display audits, etc.
* Create management reports of programs, benefit utilization, and retail merchandising status to select audiences, including sales and marketing.
* Assist in coordinating communication to program participants of all promotions, incentives, and special offers.
* Help to monitor and administrate retail display program, including budgets, inventories, and management reports.
* Perform other related duties as required to enhance the productivity of the assigned channel team (i.e. wholesale, retail, global, or other designee).
* Working toward a Bachelor Degree in Marketing or Business.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills required.
Why Work at Kohler Co.?
Kohler Co.'s mission is to contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. We understand that it takes investment in our associates' development to make that happen. So, we offer ongoing investment in each individual's personal development and the opportunity to collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler.
In addition to the investment in your development, Kohler offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more!
Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about our culture and company at www.kohler.com .
It is Kohler's policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified personnel in all job classifications without regard to race, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status. If, as an individual with a disability, you need reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org . Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.