Intern: Marketing 9/16/2016
Redwood City, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Intern: Marketing
The Equinix Marketing team is seeking interns for our global headquarters. A marketing intern will be required to use business analysis, project management, and quantitative techniques to help make key decisions in running a multi-billion dollar business.
This internship will give you the opportunity to gain a foundational knowledge and understanding of marketing practices and initiatives through hands-on involvement in areas in which we support our global clients.
* Marketing, Economics, Finance, or Business degree preferred
* Proven organizational skills and strong multi-tasking and execution skills
* Strong sense of customer focus and a commitment to customer service excellence
* Intermediate to advanced level Excel (e.g. trending analysis, reporting, etc.) and PowerPoint skills
* Actively enrolled in a four-year college/university
* Strong academic track record
* Ability to work in a high-energy and fast-paced environment
* Desire to thrive at Equinix and change the way the world connects