Intern - Mixed Signal Audio Applications Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 1/31/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONCirrus Logic's Audio Division is seeking EE undergrads to join our team of applications engineers supporting our mixed-signal audio and digital signal processing solutions, developing technical documentation, reference designs, and demonstration platforms for low-power audio converter and signal processing ICs that serve the portable, professional, and consumer audio markets. As a mixed-signal audio applications intern you will help support our customers device integration.
* Help engineers develop reference designs and demonstration platforms for mixed-signal and digital signal processing audio products, including conceptualization, part selection, schematic entry, layout management, hardware validation, and release to production
* Help engineers provide direct engineering support for mixed-signal-audio and digital-signal-processing products
* Assist our internal design and product-test organizations with targeted bench-level data collection and circuit evaluation
* Help engineers author, review, and update technical documentation, including application notes, product data sheets, and reference-design manuals covering electrical characterization and specifications, theory of operation, and detailed device-application information designed to facilitate users implementation and optimal configuration of Cirrus Logic products
* Help engineers develop firmware and RTL modules to enable device evaluation platforms and to facilitate the customer s design-in process
* Help engineers write, customize, and execute software scripts for targeted data collection to facilitate customer application development
Required Skills and Qualifications
* Must be working towards a Bachelor s degree in Electrical Engineering
* Analog, digital, and mixed-signal circuits and system-level design fundamentals
* Experience with C and scripting languages such as Python or Perl
* Experience with multi-meters, oscilloscopes and lab measurement techniques
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
* 3 months experience with Verilog
* 3 months experience with a Schematic Capture and PCB layout tool
Cirrus Logic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We strive to select the best qualified applicant for any opening and to reward employees based on their skills, experience and performance. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, pregnancy status, marital status, gender, age, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Individuals seeking employment at Cirrus Logic are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.