Intern - NonProgram - 12 month 8/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY This is a 12-month intern position (full-time)
Position Description and Responsibilities:
* Create and revise purchase orders (Data input)
* Manage, improve, and analyze a master report containing all material requisitions
* Send RFQ s (Request For Quotes) to vendors for certain materials
* Monitor timely delivery of purchased materials by contact with vendors and logistics
* Interface with over 40 vendors and internal employees including Packaging/Engineering, Development, Promo Ops, Assembly, and Quality for multiple L Oreal LUXE brands
* Investigate and reconcile purchase order invoice discrepancies
* Create various required spend reports with pivot tables and excel formulas
* Attend feasibility meetings for Promotional Purchasing Team
* Special Assignments as needed
*Position requires a bachelor degree in Accounting/Finance, Supply Chain, Business or related
*Must be highly proficient in Excel.
*SAP/SRM experience preferred.
*Position requires heavy phone work, excellent communication skills, and multi-tasking abilities
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.