Intern - NonProgram -12 month Financial Planning
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/11/2016
END DATE 3/7/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONL Oreal USA has a unique program for recent graduates! It is a multi-faceted full time paid internship for up to 12 months internship at L Oreal USA. You will have the opportunity to work independently, partner with various functions and levels, and gain knowledge of the L Oreal USA financial planning & reporting systems. In addition to on the job training, you will also be provided with a peer advisor to guide you through your internship and gain insight into the role of a financier at L Oreal.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Provide financial support to operating departments in monthly financial close process.
* Prepare, summarize and analyze information for operating expense, headcount and capital spend reporting on a monthly basis.
* Provide financial support and analysis for travel expense.
* Analyze and validate financial information for monthly consolidated reporting to worldwide headquarters via proprietary group reporting system.
* Perform ad-hoc analysis or various special projects as assigned (i.e. account analysis, process improvement, systems enhancement, etc.)
* Strong computer Skills (Excel / Powerpoint / Access); prior database programming experience a plus
* Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills
* Ability to work independently
* Working knowledge of both finance and accounting
* Must be a recent graduates within the past year from an Undergraduate program in Finance, Accounting, or related field