Intern - Office Procurement and Operations Support Specialist (Partnership with Windsor High COE)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
Dairy Farmers of America
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe COE procurement and operations specialist has been developed in partnership with Windsor High COE program. This person will be responsible for a broad range of duties, including inventory management and supply ordering of all office supplies while providing operational assistance to the following departments within DFA's Mountain Area office: accounting, market analysis, farm practices and office management. In addition, over the course of the employment term the candidate would conduct research on DFA, the industry, and complete a comprehensive presentation of DFA and the dairy industry to be presented at the end of the year.
* Manage the inventory and place orders to maintain office supplies and materials which are necessary for the ongoing operations of the business
* Conduct internal and external information research and compile articles to support management presentations and to ultimately compose a high quality and comprehensive report of Dairy Farmers of America and the broader dairy industry
* Support operations by learning BI and running specific queries
* Support accounting manager by accurately and expediently inputing weekly data
* Support logistic and hauling operations by filing milk tickets as needed. This will require the willingness and ability to drive one day/week to the DFA Depot site located east of Greeley
* Support the director of farm practices in the management of data and compilation of resource materials
* Support the general office operations through answering phones and receiving guests
* Learn and teach through presentation and individual training one office productivity tool that is not currently in use, to be determined at a later date by the candidate in collaboration with the SRVP and COO
* Attend one monthly outing with a member of DFA staff. This may include a lunch, business meeting, farm visit or other.