Intern - Packaging Innovation-NonProgram - 06 month
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 5/20/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONPackaging Innovation-Open Innovation
Position Summary: 6-month Packaging Co-Op that will support L Or al s Open Innovation prepare for an internal packaging event fair.
* Aid in the organization and execution of a successful packaging fair
* Meet and work with various internal departments such as packaging, development, purchasing, and research and innovation
* Communicate with our French counterparts and outside partners such as suppliers and inventors
* Support various tasks within Open Innovation including meeting with suppliers, collecting new concepts from suppliers and ensuring that we have all relevant information associated to it, maintaining the library of components (physical and virtual data base)
Technical Requirements & Personal Competencies:
* Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
* Demonstrate excellent organization skill
* Passion for innovation and the new
* Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
* Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously
* Ability to start immediately and work for a 6-month period
* Currently in pursuit of bachelors or master s degrees at an accredited university
* Recent college graduate who has completed school within the last 12 months
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.